Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

So who is buying all these detectors ?

Well my feed back on the Dr Otex m6 pin pointer is good. It has a strong vibration signal which is good for me. I,m
hard of hearing & if I do not have my hearing aids in I could not hear the signal. I wish the sound was loader. But really
no big deal with the vibration being as good as it is. But with that said I have not tryed it with thick gloves on. It also
has a bar light scale that works find but I seldom watch it. I would buy another in a minute

Don't forget that Gold machine.
Don't forget that Gold machine.
I don’t have a dedicated gold sole y ( nugget hunter ) ……. I only hunt old coins, jewelry, tokens , that type of hunting…….. If i ever got to the gold fields I would invest in a gold monster !! Next spring / summer i will be fresh water lake / swimming hole hunting!!!!! in the past I only hunted spring/ fall /winter ….. and research in summer !

I don’t have a dedicated gold sole y ( nugget hunter ) ……. I only hunt old coins, jewelry, tokens , that type of hunting…….. If i ever got to the gold fields I would invest in a gold monster !! Next spring / summer i will be fresh water lake / swimming hole hunting!!!!! in the past I only hunted spring/ fall /winter ….. and research in summer !
If you ever get there I'd get the Garret/White's Gold Master 24K.
Many I know have complained about continuously re ground balancing. And it constantly tipping over when setting it down to find the nuggets.

If you ever get there I'd get the Garret/White's Gold Master 24K.
Many I know have complained about continuously re ground balancing. And it constantly tipping over when setting it down to find the nuggets.
you just listed every complaint I had on the GM1000 when I had mine, it was a very very hot VLF on small nuggets but the falling over and re ground balancing thing it got old very quickly for me and also the no threshold on the GM1000, I ended up selling mine and picking up the Garrett 24K, and the New Garrett Axiom one deadly Duo to say the Least

you just listed every complaint I had on the GM1000 when I had mine, it was a very very hot VLF on small nuggets but the falling over and re ground balancing thing it got old very quickly for me and also the no threshold on the GM1000, I ended up selling mine and picking up the Garrett 24K, and the New Garrett Axiom one deadly Duo to say the Least
Eggzakly. I was quoting yours and others complaints.