Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some 1700's pennies from the fields today

jabbo

Behind a 1700's house. The Georgius II Hibernia penny with harp/crown is in real good condition, about 1750, date is under the harp. The other two large pennies are toast. Also some relics and a musket ball. It was a fun 2 hour hunt.

Nice finds. You should be able to get ID's for those other two. The top one looks like a KGII halfpenny. The bottom one has detail also but I can't make it out.

The bottom one has One Cent on the other side so its a U.S large cent. Thats all I know about those two.

Nice finds dave,,, ive only ever found 1 of those hibernia's and its paper thin... crops still in the fields here...

Real nice! I'd say the others are A KG2 and a U.S. LC.
Copper hat trick - trifecta! Congrats!
HH - Bruce

Nice finds. At first glance, the large cent looks like a Classic Head made from 1808-1814

A killer hunt - congrats !