Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some Goodies From the Last Couple of Hunts

AngelicStorm

Okay here are some of my finds from the last couple of hunts I did. The military buttons were found on a piece of farmland the other day and the coins along with the badge/medals just while ago at the same place I found the Spanish 1/2 Reale. I cannot seem to find anything on the James Madison medal. The only few things I can seem to find on the Bastian Bros medal is that it could be some sort of inauguration medal or something. It is pretty unclear to me right now. The token is the second one of the same type I have found. The first one featured James Madison though.

Putting together the years of the Indian Head Pennies "1907 x3" along with the James Madison Medal that reads 1807 and 1907, it seems 1907 is the commonality this year.
Here is the picture of everything.....

Last%20Few%20Hunts_zpsnackvnoa.jpg

nolanation said:
Cool stuff man, lots of detail left in those items.

Thanks. It seems just about all of this stuff was dropped in relatively new condition, especially the Presidential token. Happy with the quality of these. :thumbup:

We desperately need some of those locations in Texas. I got one of those Bastain Bros. watch fobs with 1917 Buffalo NY on it but could never figure out the reason for that year or Buffalo NY on it. Anyway, great stuff!

jas415 said:
We desperately need some of those locations in Texas. I got one of those Bastain Bros. watch fobs with 1917 Buffalo NY on it but could never figure out the reason for that year or Buffalo NY on it. Anyway, great stuff!

Thanks, I have been blessed to have been born and live in a state full of history. There is no shortage of relics in South Carolina. As you can see, there are coins that can be in the mix too. I will PM you something interesting.

Donnie said:
Outstanding finds.

Thanks. Nice to see you have made a return. :thumbup:

OldNorthwest said:
Great collection of buttons, and that medal is outstanding. Nice finds!

Thanks. I have done found three medals in this same yard and a few military buttons. This leads me to believe someone who stayed there was involved in either some political affairs or they were in the military. That is the great thing about digging up such interesting relics and coins. A site starts telling a story of its past the more you find. :thumbup: