Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some of my recent finds

pan4au

I had a few hunts lately with some decent finds. I found this ring marked 18K.. then I got the info on it.. Crown and lion logo were made around 1900 and were gold filled. another hunt produced a toasted 1906 V nickel and a 1877 seat dime that I found in the foundation of a torn down house and a size 7 ring that was probably plated at one time.. not sure if it could have fallen the the porch and got caught there or lost during construction. Anther hunt I found the 6 silver dimes. one of the merc's was on the surface with half of it exposed.. in another hole I found 1 Merc, 1 Rosie and a wheat penny. It had been a little while since I had found that many silvers on one hunt..

Look's like you're doing great with the NOX! Congrat's on the six silvers & Seated is always good!

Iowa Dale

Nice finds my only seated dime was a 1878 they're elusive for me..

Mkus said:
Nice finds my only seated dime was a 1878 they're elusive for me..
I've only found like 6 or 7. my best was a 1888 that I found in 1988

That's a nice one like the shape mines in I like the date 1888

Cool finds and great research on the ring. I found one marked Duplex and it was Low carat core with a high carat plate, same vintage as yours.
Jeff

Thanks guys