Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some V3i finds including my first Seated coin.

digsgti

TROLL
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rglegsU-1IA&feature=plcp[/video]

Found the Washington Quarter and the Indian Penny out front of my apartment 2 days ago. Got the V Nickel and the Seated Dime (My first Seated coin!) today at an old spot I researched. Sorry about the gross spit shine in the video.

Nice finds, keep up the good work. HH

Congrats!
Still looking for my first seated.

She is a beauty and congrats on the other great finds too.

Great finds... Still waiting on my first seated.. :detecting:

Cool.... I have only found one seated. When I find silver coins I pop them in my mouth and suck the dirt off....half dollars are little complicated.:biggrin:

love Seated Liberty Coins. Congrats on finding your first Seated, and I hope good fortune comes your way again soon.:clapping:

Site selection is a real key, to be sure, and maybe you can hunt that site a little more for things you might have missed.

When it comes to silver dimes, as I reflect back over the decades, I have found more Mercury dimes than I have Roosevelt, and more Seated Liberty dimes than Barber. Naturally, I'll take any older coin, but I like to find and hunt older sites to up the odds of finding the better 'good stuff.'

I see you were using the 10D2 DD coil, but what program or settings did you use?

Again, congrats and best of success in the future.

Monte

Nice coin buddy.:clapping:

Thanks for the kind remarks everyone. I've dug a lot of silver dimes hoping to see Lady Liberty in this pose.

Monte-

I was using my own program. Basically set iron and +94, +95 VDI as 0 tone, VDI range 1-50 as 183 tone, and the remaining coin VDI window as 250 tone. Also have 17-21 VDI range set as 250 tone for Nickels. 12 rx, 78 am, 92 disc, tx boost off. 5 band filter and 75 recovery delay. I switch between 3 frequency and 7.5 single frequency depending on the site. Always use best data. Might be similar to one of the factory programs, but I wouldn't know. Started messing with custom programs right out of the box.

Congratulations on you FIRST SEATED coin! Your Barber nickel and Indian Head cent are nice too. Your research is paying off!!

Happy Hunting,
Blind Squirrel

Another congrats on the seated. All the coins you dug make for a great time.