Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sorry we missed the club hunt

Larry (IL)

but we had an extended weekend camp-out planned. We got out to hunt a few times so I guess we had our own fun hunt between the showers........:detecting:

I had a blast and found some nice finds too.

My second half find of the year is a 1939 and two dimes, a 53 and a 57 as well as a war nickel are the silver finds and maybe the pin might be German silver too. Almost forgot the 1893 Indian. I can't find any info on the pin, not even any Latin translations for the entire verse, Iterum Interumque. We found a couple of places that was loaded with wheats cents and I ended up with 25 of them, most in the 40's and 50's but the oldest is a 1916.

I have no idea what the geared object at the top is but it is interesting.

I like the war nickel, what is the date?

It's a 42 P

Here's my "keeper" finds. As you can tell, they're not washed. 14 Wheats, 1944 quarter, 1952 Rosie and 2 sterling .925 rings. :bouncy: I honestly didn't want to come home. I think we all had a great time. I was using the "new to me" MXT Pro.

[attachment 336359 003_1.jpg][attachment 336360 004_1.jpg]

I loved it when Larry came over and showed us this big clod of dirt with a huge rim visible! I knew it was a half by the look of that rim. WOW! What a pretty sight! Congrats on your silver finds!!!