Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:spin::spin:I still love finding these little gems

Paul (IL)

The V3i really sounded off on this one at about 5" to 6" deep.

She is a beauty Paul....:clapping:

Ah, the lovely lady I am always eager to date. Congrats!!
BTW the even though I'm waiting for my V3i and can't speak to how it responds, my XLT had no problem sounding off & locking onto those at a measured 6". I'm really hoping for a clean, loud tone on dimes to 9" when competing targets are not masking.

That is a nice one WTG :twodetecting::whites::thumbup:

Ytcoinshooter said:
Ah, the lovely lady I am always eager to date. Congrats!!
BTW the even though I'm waiting for my V3i and can't speak to how it responds, my XLT had no problem sounding off & locking onto those at a measured 6". I'm really hoping for a clean, loud tone on dimes to 9" when competing targets are not masking.

You will have to be swinging very slowly with close to perfect settings when dirt hunting, but if there is any trash forget about it. On a quarter, yes. The beach could see those depths most of the time if you swing the sweet spot of the coil over it.

That's a beautiful find!

Beautiful coin, congrats on that one!

Nice comment burlbark - I have been working on slowing my swing down.

EMS'

Very cool!
Capt Ron

Where in Illinois did you get it Paul?

Hi Rob

I found this seated dime in Greenville at a very old house that burned a few weeks ago. The house is actually located about a block from a marked spot that Lincoln spoke from.