Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Stopped one time to change an almost flat tire

they inject .

n/t

I spose i donno. :shrug:
Actualy what does it matter to you or i what anyone calls it.
As long as it doesn't happen to us huh?

Jim Do you have rattlers in PA ???????? .If so where at?. The Eastern part.............have you ever heard of any in The South Western Area..

that it was an injection and not a bite. You are correct in what is really important is that we do not put ourselves in the position where the head of the snake could open it's mouth for the purpose of either doing an injection or biting us, or both. Kelley (Texas) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

n/t

I live in S.W Pa. about 35 miles east pf Pgh.
We do have northern timbers about an hour south west of me.
Many more, including the beautifull and somewhat rare black phase timber, a few hours north of here.
We actualy have two species of rattler in Pa. The timber and the Massasauga.
Here are a couple o' pics of thier color variations.
[attachment 170685 m1.jpg]
[attachment 170684 m2.jpg]

I have never seen the Massasauga (yet), they are highly protected in Pa.
I have land in Venango county and a freind up that tells me he knows of a
swampy area up there that contains them but i have yet to go and look for any.
We also have norther copperheads in Pa but in all my life i've only seen one.
Let me add also that i am a VERY active go look for snakes kind o' guy all my life.

n/t