Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Suggestions for ARM CUFF?

What should I do with my arm cuff? The little elbow area cushion came off last time I went detecting. It peeled right off on the bottom part of the arm cuff. Thank you!

Order a armrest pad couple different ones I bought one for $12.95 on the big auction site..
Mark

If you want to change to a metal arm cuff, like I did, you might get in touch with Jeff Herke. Jeff makes a really great metal arm cuff for the Nox.

and Colonel Dan replaced his I think

Mine did the same thing, had not even been hunting with it once. Had been in the yard at my test bed, got back in the house and wiped it down and it tore to shreds and then started to peel off.
But the one on my first equinox is still fine.
I really hope Minelab gets their act together in the material quality department.
I ordered a foam cover to go over it online.
By the time you get a Minelab in good hunting condition you will spend about $200 over selling price.

I use an extra X-terra arm cuff I had laying around fits the Equinox shaft just like the EQ arm cuff and is much more durable.

I just ordered a metal one $29.00 I noticed my plastic one has a crack in it that I epoxied..

That might add some weight towards counter balance too.

Good idea

Tony

I’ll send you a pm in regards

These work great

Good idea. Those look great!

I use a Minelab Gold Monster arm rest on mine, works great.

Find a thin piece of closed cell rubber and apply glue ( I used Gorilla glue). It has been working well since installation!