Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sunday Hunt

cintisteve

Broke my mirror on the way to hunt.. Bummer

Attachments

• IMG_0026.jpeg
    IMG_0026.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 47
That's is not as bad as the person who lost/broke their cochlear implant. Good day hunting. Hope our winds die down so I can get out.. Many trees in the forest falling..

That's is not as bad as the person who lost/broke their cochlear implant. Good day hunting. Hope our winds die down so I can get out.. Many trees in the forest falling..
Any chance that person was hunting in the Cincinnati area? This what I found Sunday. Turns out the thing I couldn’t identify is from a hearing aid. A cochlea implant

Attachments

• IMG_0029.jpeg
    IMG_0029.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 10
wow your one Sunday hunt beats all my 2024 so far coin wise & ring wise & ear part accessory :geek: but I found a load of junk.
I have a plate full of rusty nails and a hand full of tabs to add color to the rust pile. Oh, and a couple of crusty leaking AAA batteries. And a bobby pin in good condition.

wow your one Sunday hunt beats all my 2024 so far coin wise & ring wise & ear part accessory :geek: but I found a load of junk.
I have a plate full of rusty nails and a hand full of tabs to add color to the rust pile. Oh, and a couple of crusty leaking AAA batteries. And a bobby pin in good condition.
Just wondering what part of the country you’re in? Try elementary school and park playgrounds.

Just wondering what part of the country you’re in? Try elementary school and park playgrounds.
I'm North East just outskirt of Sacramento California.
Most schools around me have a gate/fence around them.
I have been in some parks and have hit tot lots. Last hunt I worked from where I parked to the tot lot. It looked like someone was just in there. I could see the feet dragging in the chips and a few spots dug in the chips like someone was just detecting. The shallow holes were still wet/moist and the top surface where there were no digs were dry. Looked like a few plugs had been cut too in the grass area.
I feel like I'm following behind another detectorist, after all there are a good number of them around here - just my luck.
I'm going to drive more outward to other areas in hopes my luck changes. Guess I'll work further away. Also had a hot spot some years ago - a bit away. Lots of brush and trees - have to check as back then I had to have a permit from the parks & recreation department for the area.
I'll just expand, find new spots or whatever it takes. Just a matter of time - not going to give up. Just having such bad luck for now. Sure isn't like it used to be where finding silver etc. was found nearly every hunt - but that was years ago.