Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Super day in the field. 3 gorgeous CW Infantry buttons!

Goes4ever

Hunted a field site today, started off at 28 degrees, top couple inches were frozen. I have hit this site several times before, and I noticed the farmed turned the top 3-4" of soil, and this time it was buttons all over the place! 3 beautiful CW infantry buttons, few flat buttons a 1902 indian and a CW store card. The day turned out pretty nice!

Nice finds! I have only a couple of old military buttons. They came from a site that had a GAR reunion.:detecting:

Goes4ever said:
Nice finds quick question was it a 600 or 800 and were using park or field mode thank youI have the 600, I use field one, and all other factory settings.
Agreed, thats my go to settings.

Now my question what part of the country are you from? if you don't want to mention state, north east etc.. would be fine. Just wondering about your soil types!

Jeff

laplander said:
Nice finds quick question was it a 600 or 800 and were using park or field mode thank youI have the 600, I use field one, and all other factory settings.
Agreed, thats my go to settings.

Now my question what part of the country are you from? if you don't want to mention state, north east etc.. would be fine. Just wondering about your soil types!

Jeff
I am in NW Ohio

Really nice finds man

The buttons are sweet, and that token is something I have never seen before. Very cool! Great digs!

Congrats on the great finds !

Man, those buttons are beautiful. So nice! Congrats, God bless our farmers and especially those that turn the ground once in a while.

A great day indeed. Congrat's on some beautiful Eagle I Infantry buttons and some very nice CW Saved History. Continued Success to you.