Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Super modified CTX?

volevo citarvi una modifica che uso da 2 anni e la trovo molto valida dal punto di vista leggerezza in acqua , le foto sono di un prototipo il l'asta nuova è molto piu ordinata ;)
IMG_20190109_220017.jpg
IMG_20190109_220026.jpg
IMG_20190109_220137.jpg
IMG_20190109_220022.jpg

Il mio CTX sta distruggendo il mio gomito/avambraccio destro. Uso l'imbracatura ma i miei swing sono aggressivi per coprire il terreno e c'è troppa massa. Sto giocando con l'idea di ristrutturare completamente il rilevatore:
Albero dritto CF.
Prolunga cavo bobina.
Esposizione Prolunga Cavo.
Entrambi i cavi si collegano all'unità di controllo montata in vita e alla batteria.
Potrei a creare un singolo cavo che si divide su entrambe le provare per adattare pod, bobina e display.
Qualcuno l'ha mai fatto?
Il mio CTX sta distruggendo il mio gomito/avambraccio destro. Uso l'imbracatura ma i miei swing sono aggressivi per coprire il terreno e c'è troppa massa. Sto giocando con l'idea di ristrutturare completamente il rilevatore:
Albero dritto CF.
Prolunga cavo bobina.
Prolunga cavo display.
Entrambi i cavi si collegano all'unità di controllo montata in vita e alla batteria.
Potrei provare a creare un singolo cavo che si divida su entrambe le estremità per adattare pod, bobina e display.
Qualcuno l'ha mai fatto?
La

Attachments

• IMG_20211017_224253.jpg
    IMG_20211017_224253.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 173
  • IMG_20211015_092603.jpg
    IMG_20211015_092603.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 170
  • IMG_20211019_220646.jpg
    IMG_20211019_220646.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 166
  • IMG_20211009_100142.jpg
    IMG_20211009_100142.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 168
  • IMG_20211007_185554.jpg
    IMG_20211007_185554.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 167
My CTX is destroying my right elbow/forearm. I use the harness but my swings are agressive to cover ground and there is too much mass. I’m toying with the idea of totally restructuring the detector:
Straight CF shaft.
Coil cable extension.
Display cable extension.
Both cables attach to waist-mounted control pod and battery.
I could try making a single cable that splits out on both ends to adapt pod, coil, and display.
Anyone ever done it?
BK don't want to seem facetious but that seems like a lot of work that may not work. Have you considered just doing a harness like you'd do with the 17" and just doing shorter hunts? I have a terrible back. I have the 3030 and the Deus 1 and love them both but I reserve the D1 for the really trashy areas. Trust me. When you have a machine you can pick up with one finger that will recover in a second instead of five that makes a difference. Where the 3030 has no rival is IDing deep objects accurately. I've had steroid shots but mine were trying to use hand diggers in ground that was too dry so I don't dig in the summer months now. Best.

I now have a third CTX I’m restoring. On this one I’m going to try a longer lower shaft or more coverage. Have to keep the swings slow though. I still am not finding water targets so I don’t have to worry about resistance yet. I haven’t ordered any CF but I like the thinner shafts shown above.

I'M a phamacist and I Hope the side effects do not start and the CTX will start getting heavy again:D
600 MG of Testosterone undeconate
300 MG of DecaDurabalin
Per week.

You thought I was kidding ;)

As for side effects, I very closely monitor my ABC's ( A1C, Blood Pressure, Chloresterol, kidneys, etc). I actually consult with a Dr who's a steroid expert.

600 MG of Testosterone undeconate
300 MG of DecaDurabalin
Per week.

You thought I was kidding ;)

As for side effects, I very closely monitor my ABC's ( A1C, Blood Pressure, Chloresterol, kidneys, etc). I actually consult with a Dr who's a steroid expert.
Not at all which is why expressed some concerns. stay safe

I have used the detector pro slip over the shoulder swing harness, the Minelab Pro swing 45 harness and Doc's Swingy Thing harness. The detector pro slip over shoulder is too flimsy for the CTS and the Minelab Pro Swing 45 is way too bulk, difficult if not impossible to put in a back pack. Doc's Swingy Thing harness is the goldilocks just right harness. Substantial but not stiff, very good clips like suspender clips to your belt, two in front and one in back. Holds your pants up also. Has very good bungie cord and clip like the Minelab Pro swing harness.

Doc's Swingy Thing harness is about $51.

I know this is an old post but an ongoing issue, i sweep righty for a while then i sweep lefty, i find more lefty probably because i slow down.