Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Super six coil for Vista X

RG-DeepTech

Findmall Sponsor
For all who have interest - the Super six coil for Vista X is already on the market :)

20210319_162830.jpg

Regarding purchasing DeepTech Super Six coils. I have 7 DeepTech metal detectors, which I am very proud to own. I tried purchasing 5 Super Six coils from the DeepTech website, but during the checkout process I was told to contact DeepTech directly – I presume it’s because I live in the UK. Anyway, I contacted DeepTech via their website regarding purchasing their Super Six coils and I am still waiting for a reply. I also contacted DeepTech through their eBay shop regarding purchasing their Super Coils and still haven’t received reply from there either.

As a very loyal DeepTech customer, I feel really disgruntled that my queries haven’t been answered. Especially, since I was always led to believe DeepTech have an excellent customer service bar none. I normally wouldn’t write a post like this, but it galls me to read DeepTech advertising the Super Coil for the Vista X (which incidentally I also own) when I haven’t even received a reply to my own query wanting to purchase 5 Super Six coils for their other detectors. I personally believe efficient and timely communication is the cornerstone to every good business. So please DeepTech try and improve communication with your customers, especially those loyal to your products.

Regarding purchasing DeepTech Super Six coils. I have 7 DeepTech metal detectors, which I am very proud to own. I tried purchasing 5 Super Six coils from the DeepTech website, but during the checkout process I was told to contact DeepTech directly – I presume it’s because I live in the UK. Anyway, I contacted DeepTech via their website regarding purchasing their Super Six coils and I am still waiting for a reply. I also contacted DeepTech through their eBay shop regarding purchasing their Super Coils and still haven’t received reply from there either.

As a very loyal DeepTech customer, I feel really disgruntled that my queries haven’t been answered. Especially, since I was always led to believe DeepTech have an excellent customer service bar none. I normally wouldn’t write a post like this, but it galls me to read DeepTech advertising the Super Coil for the Vista X (which incidentally I also own) when I haven’t even received a reply to my own query wanting to purchase 5 Super Six coils for their other detectors. I personally believe efficient and timely communication is the cornerstone to every good business. So please DeepTech try and improve communication with your customers, especially those loyal to your products.
Hello, Guinea :) Sorry for all this. When exactly you wrote ?

Thank you for the reply . I’ve just checked my eBay messages and It shows I contacted DeepTech on the 16th March, which would have been around the same time I filled out the “contact us” form on the DeepTech website too.

Thank you for the reply . I’ve just checked my eBay messages and It shows I contacted DeepTech on the 16th March, which would have been around the same time I filled out the “contact us” form on the DeepTech website too.
Hello, Guinea :) But we announced the Super six for Vista X on 20th March :) Will check what happened and will write to you.

Hello, Guinea :) But we announced the Super six for Vista X on 20th March :) Will check what happened and will write to you.
Hello, again, just spoke with Silvia. She answered to your message, dont know why you didnt received it. Sometimes appears maybe any problem through online form. Write to her some words to be sure that we receive your message. Tomorrow this problem will be sorted.

Thank you for the very prompt reply to my last post! Unfortunately, when I didn’t receive a reply from DeepTech either from eBay or via the website online form, I used the money which I had allocated to buy the Super Six coils to pay for something else – it was meant to be a treat for myself! Though I will definitely be in touch with DeepTech in the near future when I am ready to purchase the Super six coils again.

Will DeepTech ever be listing the full selection of the Super Six coils to purchase on eBay UK? Currently there is only the Super Six for the Vista X listed. It would be good if the same range of Super Coils listed on the DeepTech website were available on eBay.

The DeepTech higher frequency machines have awesome recovery speeds amongst iron, which are easily on par with the current top of the range detectors currently available on the market. Also, the tonal quality on DeepTech metal detectors have exceptional clarity, especially compared to the sound from some of the competitors’ top of the range models. I make this claim with confidence, since I also own the latest all singing, all dancing metal detectors too. Like I’ve already said, I’m a proud owner of the DeepTech metal detectors which I own. Watching numbers on a screen is for bingo players, the audio from a metal detector trumps fancy screens any day! I congratulate DeepTech for making such high-end metal detectors at affordable prices!

Anthony

I am not directly involved with e-bay, but just now checked and as expected Super six coil is marked as "search head for Vista Series DeepTech metal detectors" and anyone can mark about what detector exactly must be this coil.

Thank you again for getting back to me regarding the Super Six coils.

Yes, the heading on eBay lists “SUPER SIX VLF coil search head for Vista Series DeepTech metal detectors.” But when you click “select” the only search head type available is listed for the Vista X. So can you please contact the person running the eBay shop to find out whether they are going to have the same list of Super Six coils shown on the DeepTech website, available for purchase on eBay? I tried messaging that same question myself on eBay, but never received a reply!

Anthony

With the excellent 6X8 XS coil available, what is the benefit of the Super Six on the Vista X?
Hi, will answer to your question with some words of one client in Belgium. He was the first who received this coil and wrote to me:
" You say maybe some loss of depth .. but my god this little baby goes deep !! My friends with there ... could not believe it 😂👍and it's incredibly fast and sensitive. Because it's so light weight i was going fast. Where ... was uncertain on a target mine screamed "it's here".

After that in VistaX Facebook group appears his little review:
"
Hello everyone , I like everyone here am a big DeepTech fan. I have heard great things about the supersix coil for some time. When I wanted to purchase this for the new Vista X I was surprised to find that it did not fit the new series...
I want to thank DeepTech electronics for making this coil for me without hesitation!
🙂

A few weeks later it was already on the road , 2500km to a small village in Belgium...
Talking about customer service!
I decided to test it immediately on some fields that are often difficult to visit.
Either because of corn stalks that are left standing after harvest or because of iron pollution.
This is where this coil comes into its own.
I was quite skeptical about the depth this little disk could reach. But my god this little monster works like a charm. I pulled buckles and other objects from very surprising depths.
Another point is the speed, like all DeepTech machines this is obvious, but the light weight (very light) of the coil on the Vista X will allow you to search much faster and longer.
The reaction speed and sensitivity was so good that it found miniscule pieces the size of small hailstones.
On fields with a lot of pollution I could select my targets very precisely. Digging holes not larger than the size of the search coil. And that yielded up to now...
A perfect addition to my Vista X..
Thank you DeepTech!
On Photo:A Silver "Maille" from Ghent ca. 1278 - 1305

Thank you for the response. I still would like to know what benefit the Super Six would have compared to the 8" XS coil that I already have.

Thank you for the reply.

Is the Super Six in stock for the Vista X? I just looked at the DeepTech website, but the X isn't listed as one of the models the that Super Six is available for.

In particular, I'd need the 5-pin model since I have the older version of the X. Thanks.

-Ken