Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

SW VA Old Carnival Site

hubbler

Have been following the eTrac site since I bought my machine a year ago, but this is my first post. Visited family in SW Virginia last week and hunted an old carnival site. It has been hunted for years by my extended family--all with various flavors of whites machines. Guess this is a testimonial to the eTrac.

Always great places to hunt! Glad you had a good time and unearthed some missed treasures! Thanks for the picture and welcome aboard!

NebTrac

Thanks NebTrac. Where do you live in Nebraska? I was stationed at Offutt '97-'03 and loved it. In Colorado now, but return several times a year to deer and turkey hunt...and the last couple of years to metal detect.

Ron

Ron. I'm in Custer County (north of Broken Bow) right in the middle of the state.

NebTrac

I've been through Broken Bow a time it two and know a guy that used to deer hunt there every year. Nice country and Nebraskans are some of the friendliest people you'll ever meet.

n/t

A great haul - congrats !

Way to go sniffing out a bunch of keepers! It's crazy sometimes what is still left at well hunted sites. It goes to show what can be found with a good machine and the knowledge on how to use it.

I've had the machine for a year, but still learning. Have other hobbies that interfere...if the walleyes are biting, the detector doesn't get out as much.

Thanks for the comments.