Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

SWAMP HAWK SCORES SILVER STILL! 8:buds: MIN HUNT!

SWAMP HAWK

I was at the hospital all day today. My grandfather is not in the best shape . SOOOOOO when I went back to his homewith my father the neighbor net door was unloading some stuff from his car. I spoke with him for a while and was granted permission to hit the yard. I had TEN minutes to hunt. this is what I found. the 1953 is a S. I am going to need to get back to that yard soon! I wish I had more time to hunt today but you all know how it is some times. The spoon is plate but gave me a shock when i dug it at 4 inch's. didnt even clean it.

good day.

everybody get out and

DIG IN THE DARK TONIGHT!!!!!!!!

until next time

swamp hawk

Sweet........:clapping:

AWESOME!!! :please:

So sorry to hear about your grandfather. Prayers will be sent your way for your family. I always think there's a meaning for everything. This time there was a "silver" lining for you for your short hunt to lift you spirits. Know what I mean???? HH, Nancy

Timing is everything. You may of happened onto a really ripe yard. But let that yard soak up some rain before you hit it hard.

The force is strong in that one.

Very sorry to hear about your grandfather. Our prayers are with you and your family. That looks like it might be a great yard to hunt but as Dave said, a good soaking rain might be good before you hit it hard.