Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

T2 LTD modes???

soky72

I recently picked up a T2 LTD after hearing and seeing a lot of good things about it online. My first detector years ago was a F75 LTD and boy was it sparky and EMI crazy but I do love the tones, balance, and vdi scale that goes to 100 all things I don't care for on my Equinox but it is a solid performing detector. NOX for open fields, Deus for nails, and GPX for clean up but I was really hoping to the T2 might get close to the Equinox in performance so I could retire it to the water and rainy days and I've been pleasantly suprised. Its not as deep as the Nox but close and I have the NEL Super Fly coil on order and as well as making a carbon fiber shaft and I think ill have a solid performer in open ground. What I don't understand is why the 2b and 2c modes seem to be outperforming Boost Proces in my test garden??? BP sometimes call my deep targets potentially iron but 2b and 2c are hitting them cleanly? I do throw in square nails with my nonferrous targets. Is the 2b and 2c ignoring the iron and unmasking better?

No. Most likely the mineral in your soil is hot and BP has higher transmit power meaning it sees more mineral. I can duplicate this on deep bullets. BP is without a doubt far deeper than 2+,B, or C. In mild soil, very obvious. I also have a superfly coming. I believe this will be a good fix in most situations. I know from experience that the t2 will sometimes call very deep non ferrous as iron. Try running 60 sensitivity in BP.

You nailed it Iowa. I was getting ready to respond to this post but I can’t answer Sokys question any better than you just did. 👍