Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thanks Elmy

woodbutcher

For the 110 program. The wheat pennies were every bit of 10 inches deep and that’s no lie ,they were deep..Merc was about 7 to 8 inches,same as the buffalo …I had given up on this park years ago, it stopped producing anything coin related . And I had a etrac back then too…I attribute these finds to that 110 program, no other way to see it. One coin or two maybe a fluke, but 6 deep coins in a spot I’ve pounded for years and hasn’t produced for years ,well I gotta give it to the program.. thanks again Elmy, hope all goes well with you..

Attachments

• 20230621_184956.jpeg
    20230621_184956.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 93
  • 20230621_182136.jpeg
    20230621_182136.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 97
  • 20230621_193239.jpeg
    20230621_193239.jpeg
    953.7 KB · Views: 85
For the 110 program. The wheat pennies were every bit of 10 inches deep and that’s no lie ,they were deep..Merc was about 7 to 8 inches,same as the buffalo …I had given up on this park years ago, it stopped producing anything coin related . And I had a etrac back then too…I attribute these finds to that 110 program, no other way to see it. One coin or two maybe a fluke, but 6 deep coins in a spot I’ve pounded for years and hasn’t produced for years ,well I gotta give it to the program.. thanks again Elmy, hope all goes well with you..
The eTrac is deadly in the hands of an experienced detectorist....appreciate your response ...

This is just my opinion but in the last three years or so lots of machines have hit the market.And alot of guys swear they're the best .my opinion is here's a etrac , been out roughly 15 years give or take,, no updates,,and it's a living legend that will go behind anything on the market. Can't say that for anything else on the market,new or old.And I can't say what's new now won't be replaced within a year with 10 updates,,or something else...There's alot to be said about the etrac standing the test of time and minelab getting it right the first time with no update

I think minelab FBS has the best discrimination in the business, with the Xterra 705 a close 2nd
folks If I can find treasures with the health issue I have .... anyone can do this using the 110 pattern on the eTrac.
Found at the campgrounds after a visit to the Cancer center.... imagine that !
The buffalo is sideways in the pic.....if you want to see it.

buffalo.gif