Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thanksgiving Day Indeed!!

Diggin Metal

I stopped at the gas station an got a 30 pack of beer for the land owner of my favorite 1 room school house before company came over for turkey and left it by the door with a thank you note for letting my hunt there.
I already took about 10 silvers from the 1/2 acre lot this year and it keeps giving up goodies can't wait to go back.

if you like history this is junk to most everybody but i found a strange copper part and did some research it has a manufactures name and date 1914 on it and i found what is is here http://coildoctor.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/docs/The_Model_T_Ignition_Coil_-_Part_3.22232243.pdf

Also found my oldest dime a 1875 Seated 3- Wheaties 1920-1927-1934 and a couple of i don't knows any ideas please let me know HH & GL

Very nice - the Seated looks great !

Diggin Metal,

I've found a half dozen or so of those parts over the years. I do remember they had writing on them, would have never guessed they were part of the ignition system.

No help on the other I-don't_knows.

Chris

great score on the lady!

(h.h.!)
j.t.

"Hi there" Diggin'.

A Nice variety of finds, and they make an interesting collection of period pieces.

The barrel of the propelling pencil is quite a pretty item, and if you search E-Bay UK and type in 'propelling pencil' you may see some old examples for sale!

The circular item has all the characteristics of a fancy button ....but that's a wild guess. Need to see a good picture of the reverse.

Your finds are the kind that I like best, for they tell a story and paint a mental picture of the site you've searched......More please..!!!

TheMarshall.

[attachment 216449 rehashed.jpg]​

Thanks for Looking that is My New Favorite Dime.

I went back Friday & Saturday and if its not raining ill go tomorrow!!

Fridays Hunt

1-1940 Merc Dime
1-1899 V Nickle
1- Buffalo no date
3-Wheaties
4-buttons
1-M&M Railroad twist band.(lead) used to observe if a box car has been tampered with.

any help with the buttons 1 military found 2 other military buttons on this site like the one i use for my avatar.

Next post is from Saturday.

Saturday's Keepers

1-1960 Rosie Dime
1-1936 Buffalo
1-harmonica reed
4-Shotgun shells
1-Lantern part
3-brass or copper i don't know-es

Those funny things that look like a gun site i find every ware like 5 or 6 of them

Thanks for looking HH GL.

Very sweet lookin finds, you've definitely got a hot spot.

Thx 4 sharing,
Moose