Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Abyss

Richard@BackwoodsDetectors

Findmall Sponsor
I finally got the Abyss out and got it set up . The controls on it are very user friendly and the detector has virtually no learning curve. The first thing you notice after you get it ground-balanced, is that this detector is extremely deep.. I am looking forward to taking it to some pounded Civil War sites and see what it will do. ( Chuck, hint..hint )
I finally got my new Go Pro back a week or so back. Was filming a short hunt and dropped it on concrete.. $109 later I have a new replacement so should able to do an introductory video and a hunt video pretty soon.

I have one demo Gold Hound remaining... this detector is "hot" on deep brass..
Best to all and HH, Richard / Backwoods Detectors / Deeptech Dealer
contact info is backwoodsdetectors@comcast.net

I sure am interested in how well it does on deep small targets not just bigger items. Would it be a step up from my Vista X with the Demon coil?