Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Big Hunt

Steve1825

What a blast. Great food, lots of coins to recover, good prizes and friends just getting together. Plan to attend our next meeting and our October Club Hunt. See Ya. :hot:

I agree Steve, a BIG thanks to McLucky for the great hunt. Thanks also to the members with donations and a special thanks to White's for the box of goodies. We had 20 of the 41 members show up of which 17 hunted to divvy up about $2000 in coins and prizes so it is easy to figure that the average member did very well and others did very, VERY well. Congratulations to all.

A couple of pictures for now.....more to come from Ron...... and thanks to the cooks McLucky and Nancy, lunch was fantastic, pulled pork, baked beans, slaw, cantaloupe and brownies.

[attachment 209544 hunt.jpg][attachment 209545 hunt1.jpg]

Thanks to all that showed up...had a great time myself! Big Thanks to Nancy and Larry,Steve and Pam,Ron, and the White's folks!!! All I can say is if you missed it .........well silly you. Weather was perfect! Have a black rain jacket left behind (Steve?) will bring to the meeting. Those who stayed to search after, recovered at least 5 more silver. Good for them!! Hope the "Old Bones " aren't to sore this morning. Happy Hunting !! McLucky

I would like to thank all the members of P.A.T.H. for putting on such great fun day and welcoming me into the club as a new member. Being new to the club, and new to metal detecting, I wasn't quite sure what to expect but after attending my first club meeting and the big hunt it makes me even more excited about my new hobby and all of the new friends that I have made already.
A special thanks to everyone that helped setup the silver hunt and everyone that donated the great prizes!

WHAT A GREAT GROUP OF PEOPLE!!!!

Thanks Again Everyone!
Jeff Miller

I'm so glad you could make the hunt and had a good time Jeff. We try to make it a little better each year and like any true blue Cubs fan would say............ wait until next year..............:laugh:

I would like to thank all of you that orchestrated this wonderful Hunt. It was a wonderful day with some great people. Thank you, see you all soon. Nathan Beard

What a great hunt! I swear it gets better each year. McLucky outdid himself as usual. We're the "LUCKY" ones to have him in our membership. Give yourself a big pat on the back and relax. You did great. Thank you Steve! :clapping:

The membership was the icing on the cake. Thanks to all that showed up and seeing all the smiles really made my day. What a great time had by all! :cheers:

HH,
Nancy

Star and I had a wonderful time at the hunt. Our thanks to everyone who donated so much effort into putting this hunt together. Looking forward to seeing everyone at the next meeting. Daryl

Special thanks to McLucky for a job well done. Great food, thanks to the cooks. And thanks to the prize donation persons, this hunt keeps getting better every year! Steve McLucky, the black jacket is mine. I hope to be at the next meeting, will get it then.