Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Ctx is Now Potty Trained 5 hr water hunt and still Dry :clapping:

Grumpyolddiver

I have been out of commission for a couple weeks with a bad back and other responsibilities.Finally got a chance to get out today and spent 5+ hrs in the water.Dug about 40 targets with three being gold(sorta) One is sterling with 12k black hills gold leaves.I was as nervous as a new mother hoping that there wouldn't be a repeat of my last couple trips to the water.All went well, dry as a bone after five hrs.Still think that the o-ring could be bigger,but as long as it doesn't leak were good to go.The depth on tiny ear rings and small gold is amazing. Grumpy

Good news all the way around Grumpy.

good job,,,, I really think ML needs to get a little more serious about informing users that if thier gonna go under water, they need to pay more attention to the sealing sufaces,,,,, it takes time and effort to keep it water-tight IMHO