Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The eagle has landed!

14,000 units, stack them in the warehouse then grab the first ones closest to the door for shippment to USA which had the larger number? Wondering what Serial #s showed up in England..

Remember when you told me I should cancel my order for my ETrac with my dealer and get it from Lynn. Save the state sales tax ($130), get a free lesch digger, a free pair of gray ghosts and cancel my order and get it from Lynn. Well the machine I would have gotten, would have been RayMO's!!! So from now on, you can post: "take my advice, digitrich didn't, and look what happened to him" :crazy: To top it off, both my headphones crapped out on me the weekend I was waiting to pick up my new ETrac and those headphones would really have come in handy.

Question was asked: Is there any in the 12XXX getting good depth?----Yeah, Ray is--and he's found 1 or 2 targets at depth (and in trash). :thumbup: But then the 13XXX & 14XXX have been doing well at finding targets at depth & in trash to!---Are we reading more into this than is really there?---It's apparent that there is a "few" problems but I just hope for all our sakes that they are ISOLATED & VERY FEW.---Problems in "groupings" don't seem to be showing up (YET).

Del, I have every confidence if my machine is bad, which it would appear, that ML will fix it or replace it. I can't begin to tell you how great full I am to all the guys posting results on this forum which has really helped me to nail this thing down. When Ray posted 9 inches on a quarter in auto 19, that blew me away. I understand about EMI and all that, but twice my depth, that's allot. I bet you mine has some sort of shielding or internal problem. The falsing on mine also seems to be a "just a few machines" thing as well. So now, I am really happy because quite soon, I too will be able to pull 8 inch deep coins out of trash and I can't wait:super: I have never gave any weight to the whole "bad run" thing, that's why I didn't post my serial numbers two weeks ago when asked.