Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Funny thing is......:unsure:

Idaho PRB

I just posted about 1943 steel Wheaty's and today, I find one in the same hole with a 1946 wheaty. Several people responded to my previous post and stated that is the same way they have found them in the past.
I was able to get away last night for about 1 1/2 hours and hit the sidewalk strip that produced the V-Nickel last week. The only coin I found was the Merc at about 6" on edge, up against the old curb.
Today, I slipped out for an hour to a very small neighborhood park and found the Wheaty spill with the steel penny in the hole with it, along with a 1944D and 1941S Wheaty.

So the next question you need to ask is about the TDI on a $10 Gold Piece.

NebTrac

Merc is in really nice shape. Nice find.

Thanks for the post.

Rich

Congrats on the digs.

That steel wheatie is the way I remember mine looking when it came out of the ground. All blistered and unrecognizable, except it being the same diameter as the other pennies that were in the hole.

DJH

NebTrac said:
So the next question you need to ask is about the TDI on a $10 Gold Piece.

NebTrac

Now that's funny! :rofl: OK, here goes. "The other night I was testing the TID on a $10 Gold piece........."

Nice coins !