Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The manual is out for download.

Now you’re going to have to wait probably longer than you think for the detector
Mark

It looks fantastic. If it performs like the manual explained then gonna be a few legend orders cancelled and some equinoxes sold in my opinion. I know the price is double on the deus 2 but from what I'm seeing this could eliminate the need of owning several detectors. For me it will. My buddy said the same thing. He has the xcal , nox and Garrett sea hunter mark II . But he doesn't dive any deeper than 30 feet so he said he will most likely sell all of them and buy this. Saves space, easier to travel with, learning one machine really well is always better than switching between 3. Well usually lol. XP really surprised me even though I love my deus I always hoped for a simultaneous multifrequency deus .

I'm wondering if you can buy the kit with the WSAII phones instead of the WS6 as a way to get it cheaper. I honestly don't use the puck at all

It looks fantastic. If it performs like the manual explained then gonna be a few legend orders cancelled and some equinoxes sold in my opinion. I know the price is double on the deus 2 but from what I'm seeing this could eliminate the need of owning several detectors. For me it will. My buddy said the same thing. He has the xcal , nox and Garrett sea hunter mark II . But he doesn't dive any deeper than 30 feet so he said he will most likely sell all of them and buy this. Saves space, easier to travel with, learning one machine really well is always better than switching between 3. Well usually lol. XP really surprised me even though I love my deus I always hoped for a simultaneous multifrequency deus .
This is the Elephant in the room and your the first person I’ve seen mention it. This machine will challenge the Nox on the beach and the Excal in the water. Possibly eliminating both machines from your repertoire, for those that beach hunt and dive below 65ft. That’s me. Remember recreational dive limits are 130ft and all my treasure diving is 10-40ft. So any machine that goes below 130 is designed for Tech divers and I’ve never met or seen a tech diver.

This isn't good for me.... Now I'm thinking purchase, instead of the wait and see...

Dang it! now where's that penny jar.

This is the Elephant in the room and your the first person I’ve seen mention it. This machine will challenge the Nox on the beach and the Excal in the water. Possibly eliminating both machines from your repertoire, for those that beach hunt and dive below 65ft. That’s me. Remember recreational dive limits are 130ft and all my treasure diving is 10-40ft. So any machine that goes below 130 is designed for Tech divers and I’ve never met or seen a tech diver.
I'm betting the deus 2 will be better than what we've seen so far. I already know XP make great detectors so this is where my money is going. Mine has been on order since announced and I've sold everything except my deus.

So, if the Deus can't be used in water, how is the Deus 2 going to transmit the signals to-and-from the coil and controller? I must have missed that, if it isn't wired.

Monte

So, if the Deus can't be used in water, how is the Deus 2 going to transmit the signals to-and-from the coil and controller? I must have missed that, if it isn't wired.

Monte
It is wired when used under water. You have to use the antenna cable when the unit is submerged.

Monte
It looks like they are including the antenna wire as part of the package according to the manual.

Attachments

• XP 2 Parts List.jpg
    XP 2 Parts List.jpg
    842.9 KB · Views: 94