Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The new XP D2 update is now available

Still doesn't fix the crappy G=6 crappy font issue...and why is it saying I need to login to another different site and not use the Deus II updater? Says to use my GoTerrain account, isn't that the app that never existed? Login page doesn't even have a way to create an account...

Yup, no GoTerrain or "Go Terrain" app listed on the IOS App store, their site doesn't link to the app, their site won't allow you to create a login. Really poorly planned release.

Yep

Attachments

• BECDA44C-372B-4115-97D3-CB749F58CEEC.png
    BECDA44C-372B-4115-97D3-CB749F58CEEC.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 74
Well, evidently the "Subscribe" is actually the "Create Account" feature.....maybe... Site says "Your account has not been validated" and no E-Mails from XP in Inbox or SPAM...

Last edited:
Hmmm. Can always just use it with V 71 or go back to a bounty hunter 😁
Maybe i look at things differently.
I seem to remember when detectors were not updatable and funny thing nobody on the forums really bashed them even when they did actually break.
The more technology advances the more it takes to be satisfied. Human nature i suppose. Have you tried with a PC? IOS is not the most compatible friendly platform

Same here not getting the Validate EMAIL. what's up with THIS !!!!

Hmmm. Can always just use it with V 71 or go back to a bounty hunter 😁
Maybe i look at things differently.
I seem to remember when detectors were not updatable and funny thing nobody on the forums really bashed them even when they did actually break.
The more technology advances the more it takes to be satisfied. Human nature i suppose. Have you tried with a PC? IOS is not the most compatible friendly platform
I finally updated to 1.0, you really have to be patient and just keep trying. Maybe with everybody trying to download the update this is causing the system to be overwhelmed, I dont know just my opinion. First you do have to subscribe and then wait for a validation email so that you can log in. I kept getting a message "no email validated" I dont know if this helped but a sent a email to support stating the problem and I did get a validation email shortly after. Here is the validation email :

Account validation​

Please follow this link to validate your account creation on XP Deus:

VALIDATE ACCOUNT
If you didn't ask for this email, you can ignore it.

Also look at Gary's (XP spokesmen) videos they are really helpful. In addition it walks you thru step by step with pictures, when you get to the finally step to connect, click on the arrow again and it will take you to a white box and click on Deus 2 it will highlight and then click connect. It then takes you to update # highlight 1.0 and then to the right click on update and you will see erasing program and then updating and finally successful. Be patient and good luck.

If using Mac most use Safari and according to XP it only works with the following browsers

Attachments

• IMG_3044.jpeg
    IMG_3044.jpeg
    175.1 KB · Views: 60
I finally updated to 1.0, you really have to be patient and just keep trying. Maybe with everybody trying to download the update this is causing the system to be overwhelmed, I dont know just my opinion. First you do have to subscribe and then wait for a validation email so that you can log in. I kept getting a message "no email validated" I dont know if this helped but a sent a email to support stating the problem and I did get a validation email shortly after. Here is the validation email :

Account validation​

Please follow this link to validate your account creation on XP Deus:

VALIDATE ACCOUNT
If you didn't ask for this email, you can ignore it.

Also look at Gary's (XP spokesmen) videos they are really helpful. In addition it walks you thru step by step with pictures, when you get to the finally step to connect, click on the arrow again and it will take you to a white box and click on Deus 2 it will highlight and then click connect. It then takes you to update # highlight 1.0 and then to the right click on update and you will see erasing program and then updating and finally successful. Be patient and good luck.
In addition I forgot to add that all my custom programs were erased so make sure you write all custom programs down before updating if you want to keep them!!!

It took about 2 hours to get an email validating my account. After that pretty easy, although a little slow. I assume that everyone is doing it at the same time. I did it on my MacBook Pro.
Seems to be working, Entering my custom programs now.

It has totally screwed my Deus II. I updated the main unit. Said the update finished. Went to do the WS6. The Main unit is now just showing UPDATE on the screen. I hit back, shows the XP screen then goes right back to the UPDATE screen. Cannot turn the unit off. The WS6 wants to pair with the coil but it won't do so and it won't turn off. I am ready to throw this in the garbage.

It has totally screwed my Deus II. I updated the main unit. Said the update finished. Went to do the WS6. The Main unit is now just showing UPDATE on the screen. I hit back, shows the XP screen then goes right back to the UPDATE screen. Cannot turn the unit off. The WS6 wants to pair with the coil but it won't do so and it won't turn off. I am ready to throw this in the garbage.
There was someone on here that threw their xp coil in the garbage as well.
If you are ready to revert back to a beep and dig, bounty hunter perhaps, i will take your deus 2 off your hands before you throw it in the garbage. I will pay for shipping.

Looks like I got it done. The Deus site kept losing connection or timing out. Finally managed to finish but had to retry again and again. What a screwed up way of updating this is. Please go back to the old way of downloading the update file and then installing. This stinks.

Got mine updated after waiting a while for the validation email. After that, update was easy to do. The puck too.