Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The NOX starting off July with a bang.......

Hit Santa Monica yesterday morning and got two more gold rings (both 14kt). One in the wet sand and one in the dry sand walking back to my truck. The religious gold ring was a rock solid 9 reading. The white gold band came it at 13 (figured it was another nickel or pull tab :detecting:). Its been awhile since I hit two gold in one morning. Stock Beach 1 mode, sensitivity 22. Got the silver dime in the dry sand where they have been dumping sand during construction (my 4th silver coin from that dry sand area and one was my first seated coin. Got the seated earlier in the week). Excuse my resizing efforts. Old age sucks :shrug:

HH

Nice very nice!! Seated at the beach? you never know what you gonna dig in the sand. Took me a while to get onto resizing, the more you do it the easier it gets.
Laplander

Nice finds looks to be 1858 or 1859? Seated...

Excellent finds!

Great finds! Too bad that poor coin has been sandblasted. :(