Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The V3 comes with training

My local dealer is NOT a treasure hunter and did not stock them.
Sure ... he would gladly accept an instant profit from me ordering one.

I was lucky that I found what you described.
A fella that had one for a couple of weeks and found he did not like it as well as what he had before.
I saved the sales tax and paid less than new price for a like new detector with warranty.

White's, is for some reason, making an issue that should not exist.

Thanks Willee. I think this issue will need to be addressed at one time or another. White's has always been top notch with it's service and products. But as far as training dealers, I don't think a couple of hours training is gonna make any dealer very knowledgeable on the V3 or any future models. So why not let us purchase the unit from those who take the time to learn it? I understand why they are trying to limit the mail order thing. If I was a dealer, I probably couldn't match the prices that high volume mail order places sell for. But at least give us a couple of dealers in our area to buy from. I think some dealers need to be weeded out to make room for some new ones. This would benefit us and White's both. Somehow I don't feel anyone who can change this policy will respond to this question.

My dealer was fairly knowledgeable with the Vision. He been putting some time into it as much as he could and to help himself and pass on what he could to the customers. He had me lost at first running through the menu systems and tweaking this and that, but would get it skewed to a point so I had to restore the program - he wanted to make sure I knew how to do that.

I think that is starting to happen as we speak and it is not really coming from the Home Office. Decisions like that come from the regional distribution centers who sells to the dealers. The Distributor in my area is White's of the Midwest and he is finding out that one good master dealer is much better than many smaller, non-stocking, dealers. Much better for all involved.

coinnut said:
Thanks Willee. I think this issue will need to be addressed at one time or another. White's has always been top notch with it's service and products. But as far as training dealers, I don't think a couple of hours training is gonna make any dealer very knowledgeable on the V3 or any future models. So why not let us purchase the unit from those who take the time to learn it? I understand why they are trying to limit the mail order thing. If I was a dealer, I probably couldn't match the prices that high volume mail order places sell for. But at least give us a couple of dealers in our area to buy from. I think some dealers need to be weeded out to make room for some new ones. This would benefit us and White's both. Somehow I don't feel anyone who can change this policy will respond to this question.
NEW EALERS WANTED..APPLY ASAP

Larry (IL) said:
I think that is starting to happen as we speak and it is not really coming from the Home Office. Decisions like that come from the regional distribution centers who sells to the dealers. The Distributor in my area is White's of the Midwest and he is finding out that one good master dealer is much better than many smaller, non-stocking, dealers. Much better for all involved.

I totally agree.