Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The wait is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HawaiiMDer

Finally........................, after 4 and a half months my Excalibur 2 800 and 1000 will be shipped out next week! I'm off June 9,10,11 for some fun in the sun with my new detectors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now i can finally send in my 10yrs+ Excalibur in for full service work!!!!!!!!!! I'm soooooooo excited i can't even think!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ken

Ken, I was out your way for a week and hunted Kailua, Lanikai as well as Waimea. I found a silver 925 ring at Kailua, in the wet sand, it was a fresh drop about six inch's in the sand, the reason I say it was a fresh drop was my wife thought I bought it as it was not pitted or tarnished. I did go to to the beach in Waikakii across from the shopping center as my wife wanted to shop a bit so got in a 3 hr. hunt. I must say I hunted Kailua for about eight to ten hours total, my hats off to the couple that hunt the area.
All in all, 1 ring, lots of coins and 3 dinky toy type cars so had a great time. I was as excited about the cars as I am building quite a collection of them, I know grab a life. Next time I am in your area I would like to get together for a night hunt in Waikakii and will email you in p[plenty of time. I plan on being in Hawaii at least once a year for wa week or so. I usually hunt Mexico and find not that many detectorists there so the ring counter per hunt is higher.
Thanks for the tips!!!!:twodetecting:

Gerry.

Sorry you didn't find more loot, but at least you had some fun. Alot of people think that Hawaii would be a good place to metal detect, that was true some 10-15 years ago when there was only 5 of us doing it. Now in Waikiki alone there are three dozen detectorist. But, i'm glad you and your wife had a great time. Yes, next time you're in town give me a holla and we can do a night run. See ya next time and HH!!!

Ken

Good Luck with your new machine, It's about time they got the orders filled! Joe

n/t