Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This experienced detectorist Paystreak Superfreak on YouTube is struggling with Deus II recent software updates

It's too bad you can't dowmload and save the files for future use. That may be a way to keep competitors from analyzing and using the data

Maybe his D2 does not work right because he kicked it too many times. I know it is a tough machine, but it will only take so much abuse.

Half beard is a thing! Google it. Not sure why its a thing but it is. I think it may be just a west coast thing....................I hope.

Lol I can’t watch someone who swings a detector the way he does absolutely makes no sense ?
Mark
I want to hunt behind him 🤭

I don't know the reasoning of the half beard? His roommate (woman) is a beautician .. Has a video where she shaved his eye brows off
He has / had a video where he found a horse shoe there he say he has / had a drug problem

I want to hunt behind him ... Jim does and finds lots of stuff like a $2000 ring or is it $3000 goes up every video

He change Jim remote one time ... Jim says get that crap off of this remote

Kindman warned us a can of worms has been opened here!:)------Hey Robert---That half shaved business is the VERY EARLY stages of a fine new fad!!!----Try it out---you might like it!! :ROFLMAO:----Me, I'm too old to change.;)
I'm not spring chicken there buddy

I’m not educated enough on mental health to make such a claim. I just assumed his beard was clickbait for YouTube. It got me to click, guarantee I’m not the only one.

I will say this, which is just an observation from watching a couple of his videos. There are times when he seems perfectly lucid and speaking correctly and coherently and what he’s saying makes sense and is verifiable….then there are other times when he seems very “manic” and is excited about some piece of sh*t he just dug up….it’s all over the place. Its a well known fact that the Pacific Northwest has had its struggles with drugs over the years, and nothing would come as a surprise. I’m just not thinking that’s what’s going on here, I think he might just be an eccentric guy. He is “with it” and carries thoughts all the way through, but just in fast forward.
Regardless of the mental state, he doesn’t hunt anywhere close to how I hunt, so it makes little difference to me.

Yea,he'd look more educated wearing a white coat.lol..
I will say this, which is just an observation from watching a couple of his videos. There are times when he seems perfectly lucid and speaking correctly and coherently and what he’s saying makes sense and is verifiable….then there are other times when he seems very “manic” and is excited about some piece of sh*t he just dug up….it’s all over the place. Its a well known fact that the Pacific Northwest has had its struggles with drugs over the years, and nothing would come as a surprise. I’m just not thinking that’s what’s going on here, I think he might just be an eccentric guy. He is “with it” and carries thoughts all the way through, but just in fast forward.
Regardless of the mental state, he doesn’t hunt anywhere close to how I hunt, so it makes little difference to me.
One minute he gives high praise to how the D2 is on another level. Then next it performs like a Radio Shack detector??…..Personally I think either he is in love with Nokta or paid by them? I don’t find him credible at all now….My experience with the D2 is different than his……I’m not seeing the troubles he’s having with mine.

One minute he gives high praise to how the D2 is on another level. Then next it performs like a Radio Shack detector??…..Personally I think either he is in love with Nokta or paid by them? I don’t find him credible at all now….My experience with the D2 is different than his……I’m not seeing the troubles he’s having with mine.
His!

I think he's got a bad/defective D2 (or bad coil).----Wonder if he's tried different coils on his D2?

Yeah that’s the “manic” part…it’s all over the place but the speaking is mostly fluent. It’s almost as though his attention span is super short or something, not sure. You’re right, when the results swing so wildly that it’s hard to believe, especially when your own results aren’t what he is claiming to see…credibility goes out the window. Just a bit of a strange duck.