Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This is a sad time for the Peoria Area Treasure Hunters club (PATH)

Larry (IL)

Four people have stated they want to join PATH in a little over a month and no one has even answered the easiest of questions. This club used to have over 50 members with four to five thousand dollar club hunts, three fun hunts a year with prizes, monthly meetings with awards and prizes and a fantastic Christmas party with a gold coin raffle and finds of the year awards and much more. Did this club go bottom up and if so, is someone willing to restart it?

Is this common with other MD Clubs or are we an isolated incidence?

Four people have stated they want to join PATH in a little over a month and no one has even answered the easiest of questions. This club used to have over 50 members with four to five thousand dollar club hunts, three fun hunts a year with prizes, monthly meetings with awards and prizes and a fantastic Christmas party with a gold coin raffle and finds of the year awards and much more. Did this club go bottom up and if so, is someone willing to restart it?

Still remember your handsome pooch.lost my christmas eve:cry2:

It's not an isolated incidence Larry.----Since covid 19 club activity/membership is but one example of how our enjoyment (and lives) have changed.-----Will it ever get back to normal?----Not the "normal" we once knew (IMO).--------Del

So good to hear from you Del, it's been quite a while. Nancy says hi to you and Patsy. I think your opinion carries a lot of weight and truth around here. Maybe this year we can get things started up again.

Still remember your handsome pooch.lost my christmas eve:cry2:
We are so sorry, it is never easy to lose a loved one.

We lost our second Boxer, Maggie last October and we have just rescued another youngster, Zach, who will be two this month. What a firecracker he is. The people we got him from were moving and could not take him with them. That is our 5 year old, Major, in the background. The two males have bonded as brothers.

Attachments

• dogs.jpg
    dogs.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 235
Last edited:

Hi Larry.

Hope this finds you and Nancy well.

It seems that over the last couple years our president has decided that things have to be done his way instead of the way they were done in the past. I won't go into a rant here but lets just say the club has problems.

I quit coming to this forum because the club president refuses to use it and now no one else does either. In the future I will keep an eye on things here in case there are any more inquiries about the club.

On the bright side we did get three new members this spring and things are looking better this year.

Thanks for posting about this problem and bringing it to my attention.

Daryl

Thanks Daryl. Please tell Star I said, Hello!

Thanks Daryl for the update on the club. At least we know the club is alive but not well. I have heard from other members that they are not happy with the direction the club has taken either but change happens and is inevitable.

Take care and tell other members we said hi.

Larry and Nancy

Sorry, this isn't following the subject of your post. I wasn't able to attend the last meeting, but is our hunt still on this Sunday at the boy scout camp?

Sorry, this isn't following the subject of your post. I wasn't able to attend the last meeting, but is our hunt still on this Sunday at the boy scout camp?
Hi Tom. Yes, as far as I know, The hunt is still on.

You should get a reminder notification by text this Friday or Saturday. Do you need any information, directions or start time?

Just so you know, you can go early and hunt the area as much as you like before the club fun hunt. I should probably be there by early to mid morning.

Daryl

Hi Tom. Yes, as far as I know, The hunt is still on.

You should get a reminder notification by text this Friday or Saturday. Do you need any information, directions or start time?

Just so you know, you can go early and hunt the area as much as you like before the club fun hunt. I should probably be there by early to mid morning.

Daryl
Last I knew was 1pm at Wokanda, was there any specific location we were gonna meet?

Last I knew was 1pm at was there any specific location we were gonna meet?
There is a small parking area on the right side of the road on top of the hill. It is a parking area for the lodge. They should be meeting there.

If anything changes, I'll post it for you here.