Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This older guy can't wait!!

I think there is a difference. , think the Whites do use their 3 freqs together and the ET etc use groups of the ones they have ?

Either way those companies may have the tech sown up.

Whites looks like it does 1 of the three or all 3 (Multi). I think the Whites can separate each frequency tho and display the reading for each. Sounds the same to me. Interesting. Will need to hear more.

There is a difference but i could not say , if they were the same then they would be up for the courts . Whichever.

It's really pretty simple .
It's nor BBS or FBS or simple multi frequency analyses but Minelab's "Multi-IQ"
I surmise from the implication that all other multi frequency processes are stupid.

As Ronald Reagan once said about the Soviets and nuclear disarmament, "Trust, but verify". I'm hopeful the Equinox will perform as Minelab has predicted. But I'm not ready to mothball my Etrac either.

DigImust said:
As Ronald Reagan once said about the Soviets and nuclear disarmament, "Trust, but verify". I'm hopeful the Equinox will perform as Minelab has predicted. But I'm not ready to mothball my Etrac either.

Are you Joe D ? "Trust . But verify" .

I wont junk my ET either but the new machine if as good as said will save my bones from crumbling to dust .

I think this wont be the last lightweight machine from Minelab , another will be along to replace the ET and the CTX soon . I think in 2 or 3 years time.

Made up my mind today... Rollin the dice... Etrac for sale gonna give the Equinox a go. Like I said earlier I've been using a lighter machine now for quite some time. Looking forward to getting a light weight, waterproof, multi frequency machine. Thanks for the input from everyone but I'm just not using the Etrac anymore even as good as it is remember this it's my second one

Made up my mind today... Rollin the dice... Etrac for sale gonna give the Equinox a go. Like I said earlier I've been using a lighter machine now for quite some time. Looking forward to getting a light weight, waterproof, multi frequency machine. Thanks for the input from everyone but I'm just not using the Etrac anymore even as good as it is, remember this is my second one but my body just wants a lighter machine now. Without trying to be redundant Minelab's got a lightweight, waterproof, multi frequency machine... I'm Rollin the dice