Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This wk ends finds

Delta Digger

Stump and I got out sat to do a bit of detecting. We hit a school that had been torn down since the 60s. You would figure a school that was built back in the 20s would hold a lot of coins. But that was not the case finds were far and few in between. I dug two spoons and a baby fork probably from the seventy's . The area we were in was sort of ghetto and the music started early around 11:30 or so. The neighborhood was rocking out on the blues Anyways we decided to move up front on the gravel road and detect that. I was not having so much luck. Stump dug a wheatie and I told him where there are Wheaties there are silver. This was about 3:00 pm and the music gets louder. All of a sudden I see stump stand up and he starts to gyrate I am thinking he is getting into the blues and showing off. He holds up a coin and says my first silver. I congratulate him on his find I know he is tickled to death on the 41 merc. We stay for about another hr and grab something to eat. We head over to another school that was built in 1921. Stump and I did better here. Think stump got a coin spill all clad but still a cool find. Working towards the front I get a 11:45 12:45 Jumpy signal at 8 inches. Just as I flipped the plug there she was a 41 merc I call stump over to check it out and gave him a high-five. It is in real good shape for a 41. I ended up with a few nickles a 50 and a 61. I asked stump to come back tomorrow so we could go back over it. He was going to watch NASCAR Told him that was cool and we will come back one day. Sunday morning I got up and decided to hit another one of my spots. I spent about 5 hours got a 26 buff along with a 36 wheatie and a few nickels. Now I am at home recuperation detecting makes you sore but it sure is fun. H.H.

Not bad for being sore.... Great hunt !!!!

NASCAR over detecting, tough decision. I think I would detect and record the race. But that's just me. Congrats to your friend on his first silver.