Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Three Ghost Town Treks, one Old Resort site, and a handfull of City Parks provide some "testing ground" for the Tesoro Tej

I posted at the Depot and asked about this crap and Guess what?? It was Deleted... Everything I posted about this subject was deleted.
So I wrote to tesoro and asked them why they would suport such behavior... Perhaps others need to do the same thing??? I think it gives Tesoro a bad name.. Just my opinion of coarse.
I am done at the Depot... I have watched it go down hill the past few months and also watched this site grow. I've made the switch!
Reaney in Nh

I think you'll find alot of knowledgable folks posting here that have been around alot longer than the Depot, and will be around long after it's gone, considering it's present course. People just don't like to be told or "forced" what to think via selective censorship. Bill and Gary run some EXCELLENT forums here on FindMall, and you can always speak your peace without worry about your message evaporating into cyberspace.

Been pretty busy this year with outside constuction work and taking care of the farm,leaving me with verrrrry little time to detect. It's great to see you and Monte devoting so much of your time to the forum. I'm sure most of us readers realize how lucky we are to have you two involved . Sorry about late reply and hope you and yours the best of health....Al