Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Three little Indians, or almost a grand slam

Larry (IL)

One of my better hunting days in quite a while yesterday. The weather was perfect here in Central IL so I told the boss that I was taking the day off from work and going hunting, she is pretty understanding.... thanks honey :cheekkiss: Rob came down from Lockport and off we went to see my Dad and get some hunting in. The Seated dime is almost paper thin but still readable, an 1871 and the Barber is in beautiful condition. The V3i really impressed me on the Seated being 7 inches deep and as thin as it is. The VDI was bouncing around in the 50's to 70's and I would have guessed another Indian. Surprise, surprise.

The gun parts were all in the same hole, toy rifle parts is my guess.

[attachment 179049 seated.jpg] [attachment 179052 seated1.jpg]

Thats a nice assortment of goodies there Larry.Gotta love the silver. Yazoo

nice finds still looking for my first silver after 2 years have mxt and just got v3i tough machine but still learning after 3 weeks

Thanks Macie and welcome to the forum. Many of us are still learning the V after two years.......

Nice bundle .....the 1892 looks to be in great shape

Very nice - the weather today is just super but unfortunately, taking today off, it's vehicle maintenance stuff being taken care of, then maybe a rib eye BBQ to end the day. But your pic may inspire me to change my busy planned off day tomorrow.

Very nice hunt Larry!

Thanks all for the comments. It sounds like my year of hunting is almost over, a cold front is moving in with the highs in the 40's, a little too cold for my old bones. But what a way to end the year...:yo: but if it warms up again................

40s??? Aww,come on Larry,thats not even cold enough to freeze the ground :biggrin: