Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Time for a Manticore group? Lets vote for one. :)

nalc472

I know Minelab has not sponsored here but think there is a need for Manticore's own group. Instead of posting on the eq800 group. Any ideas?

Respectfully, Minelab is obviously sponsored here? I counted (7) seven subcategories of the Minelab.
nalc472 if it would help your intention of providing a sub section of Minelab Manticore
I would vote for the Manticore.
That would help the members to identify a specific make and model.
The staff is very attentive, and responsive, they most likely will see the interest and provide accordingly.

Leatherneck

Laplander,
What does “You are correct. It is not coming!” Mean?

Respectfully, Minelab is obviously sponsored here? I counted (7) seven subcategories of the Minelab.
nalc472 if it would help your intention of providing a sub section of Minelab Manticore
I would vote for the Manticore.
That would help the members to identify a specific make and model.
The staff is very attentive, and responsive, they most likely will see the interest and provide accordingly.

Leatherneck
Minelab has relinquished their sponsor ship years ago. Mid Equinox release for those who keep track in detecting years LOL Whites along with others that are no longer in business have slots for detecting enthusiast.
Back to the original question, which was posed months ago, by me. No is and remains the answer until Minelab steps up to the plate!
Oh, by the way you don't see a Dues 2 page either.
Findmall remains dedicated to the detecting enthusiasts.

With the high prices Minelab charges us for their detectors---you would think the least they could do would be a paid sponsor of Findmal (JMO).
No reason to be a sponsor! They are getting as much or more activity without being a sponsor as those that sponsor, seemingly, anyway. HH jim tn

Minelab has relinquished their sponsor ship years ago. Mid Equinox release for those who keep track in detecting years LOL Whites along with others that are no longer in business have slots for detecting enthusiast.
Back to the original question, which was posed months ago, by me. No is and remains the answer until Minelab steps up to the plate!
Findmall remains dedicated to the detecting enthusiasts.
Findmall deserves to be commended for: Findmall remains dedicated to the detecting enthusiasts.
I am sure the enthusiasts are grateful.

Leatherneck

The Safari/ Quattro forum is seldom used?? Couldn’t it be replaced with a new model detector that is going to get hundreds of people participating, reading and commenting on ???

Findmall remains
dedicated to the detecting enthusiasts.
Respectfully, "[F]indmall remains dedicated to the 'detecting enthusiasts".
Therefore, to view the statement in the totality of the facts "dedicated to the "detecting enthusiasts" on the flip side of the coin it appears that the
'dedicated enthusiasts'
could start a topic of their own: Manticore's own group.
The concept I have received is that Findmall
will not start a Manticore group!
Arguendo, a 'dedicated enthusiast(s') is compelled to simply start a new thread (group)?

Leatherneck

Semper fidelis

anybody reached out to minlab?

You have to have the machines before you have a group! Sounds like not that many out there so maybe only a squad instead of a group!! :rofl: