Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Time for a newer Model NOX 800

sasquache

Hello folks decided to opt for a newer model Minelab so my hunting bud had a Nox 800 and with me getting older I decided to trade him my Etrac for it I don't have much time on the Nox 800 but just the weight alone makes it a win win for me. But I do enjoy swinging the Nox 800 so far we will see but I do like the sounds and the way it feels in hand so far it is winner found a 1899 Indian head cent at 8 inches on edge I will post in a day or 2 in today's finds section .

Good luck with the 800…. Sounds like you are off to a great start already with that IH… nice find!!!
It seems people either love the Equinox or they hate it.. not much in between.. as for me, I love it!!!😁
Me too!!!!

1653355872354.png

Awesome machines!! Now you need the 6” coil makes it even lighter and a dream to swing!!
And it’s a 6” powerhouse that goes deep. Slow the recovery down in iron to 3 and scan very slow.

Good luck with the 800…. Sounds like you are off to a great start already with that IH… nice find!!!
It seems people either love the Equinox or they hate it.. not much in between.. as for me, I love it!!!😁
Thank you everyone I'm sure I will become very good with the nox 800 in time.