Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tips for a new user?

wyohunter99

I ordered a Deus ws5 package.... I mainly hunt for silver coins in yards, parks and vacant lots. The demo sites are loaded with iron and trash also my ground here sucks! Ground balances on my other machines at 86-94. I have always wanted to try the Deus but have been a little intimidated by it! Should I stick with the factory settings?

At first,yes. Also watch all the videos you can find on you tube. Don't pay too much attention to other peoples programs, they may not work as well in your conditions. Download and read the manual - all of it. Learn to listen to the nuances of the tones you get for different types of targets. After all that then start experimenting with your own adjustments for programs.

Hope that helps.
Good luck.

We were all new to it at one time, It is not that hard just looks hard. try new setting if it don't work for you, just trun off the Deus and it will go back to preset.Then try it again. As long as you don't save the settings it will just go back, you can't hurt it. Good luck, and just ask about anything you don't under stand.

Once you get familiar with your Deus ...
Be sure to load Gary's "Sifter Program" - this program is fantastic at isolating the good targets on junkie sites !
Gary has videos of how this program works and how to load it on the internet - just Google - Deus + Sifter Program.

Good Hunting !

Yes, Sifter Program is great in your type of soil, i have the same problem and i use the Sifter 99% of the time.

The presets will do you fine.

I had one of the first machines all those years ago.

I soon realised that Deus Fast and GMP settings would do the business just fine.

Refinements can come later,just enjoy your new toy.

I never tire of using my Deus and its found me some wonderful finds over the last 8 years.

Happy Hunting,

Jerry.:)