Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Today at an old house site

Tired Rooster

Spent about 3 hours hunting the yard of an old house this morning. House is about 90 years old. The yard is VERY trashy with a lot of iron and nails. I put the X5 coil on and hunted in the stock relic mode in 4 Tone. WOW!!! While I found no silver.....it was amazing how I could see so many targets so close together with the Etrac today. Learned a lot. It was painfully slow going but I was able to pick targets out of heavy trash. Great day:)

Always heard a lot of great things about the Sunray X-5 coil.

The secret formula ... E-Trac + Running in 2TF + Small Coil = Great finds in heavy iron !

Good job!

I have the 5" DD excelerator for mine and anxious to get to try it out.
I don't know if it's the same as the Sunray 5" or not?