Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Today's Hunt

Delta Digger

Got out with Mr E for awhile today for a bit of hunting. I used the stock coin pattern trashy mode. I've never used this mode before always used T.T.F. or Andy's coin pattern and Bill's park program. Went to the old school house not expecting to find to much. I started digging wheats at first every five minutes or so. Most all the coins that i dug were on edge and not more than six to seven inches deep. There use to be a swing back in the 30s where the kids use to play under this big oak tree. So this is where I started finding all the wheats. Found six wheaties and a war nickel in a 12ft area. The war nickel is in real good shape. And most silver around here comes out looking pretty good. Then I get this signal 7-44 9-45 Jumping around and I know it's good. Around six inches out pops a 27 merc yeah baby. The merc was on edge causing the signals to bounce.

Great finds and thanks for sharing the story! Were you using a larger coil? I find a ton of coins on edge that others missed while using my 12x13.

Thanks for the pictures. Congratulations on the finds.

NebTrac