Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Top pocket find!!

Jeff in Pa

My first day with the Equinox and I get a first. A complete buckle every bit of 12" deep! I almost gave up! Also got an 1800's button, a rosie, a few Wheats and a bunch of modern coins. I gotta say the most impressive thing about this hunt is I have pounded this area with so many top end detectors. I was amazed at how good this machine performed.
Park 2
5 tones
Recovery 4

Attachments

• IMG_1588460749422.JPEG
    IMG_1588460749422.JPEG
    752.3 KB · Views: 141
I don't even remember what the buckle gave, it was high and deep so I dug it. Roses hit mid 20's. I also had a button that locked on 11.

My first day with the Equinox and I get a first. A complete buckle every bit of 12" deep! I almost gave up! Also got an 1800's button, a rosie, a few Wheats and a bunch of modern coins. I gotta say the most impressive thing about this hunt is I have pounded this area with so many top end detectors. I was amazed at how good this machine performed.
Park 2
5 tones
Recovery 4
Thats true it really finds what others can not , with mine i found the last brass buckle on nail hill ,was a totaly pounded spot

Jeff did you receive my email about the eTrac? I did not see a reply.
Kevin

Nice sash buckle looks like. Good for you