Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Trial and Error - Then an Observation on D2 and EMI

I used the tarsacci at a area with emi switched on salt mode and emi was gone. I decided to try the beach program on the Deus2 at this same location. Dug up a 1887s seated dime then a nice 5 gram gold nugget the following week then a 1900s barber dime a couple of weeks later.
Last Sunday tried park program lowered notch and bottlecap to zero and discrimination to 5. Dug up another barber dime 1908s. All coin and gold nugget were 6 inches deep.
I have bad mineralized ground that lowers the ID numbers at this patch of grass. I use Pitch and square tones.
I’ve never found any silver coins with the Tarsacci in the turf.

The Tarsacci has taken the backseat to the Deus2.

Last edited: