Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tried something different

Havent posted in a while because of the hard ground but i have been out quite a bit the last 2 weeks and decided to try a couple different things.I took my pro coil off of the etrac and replaced it with the sef last year and fell in love with it but i recall a post that bryce wrote about the pro coil and decided to put it back on.I combined the pro coil with bill s trashy park pattern and ran on channel 11 and my etrac was and is on fire.I have been hunting this park that has been hammered by 100's of detectorists
sometimes you see 3 other people while you are there with detectors.The dimes were all deep and some were in the hole with iron.I was thinking about purchasing the ctx but right now i think i am going tohold on to my etrac.I was on my way to my daughters volleyball game and decided to stop for 20 minutes and got 3 signals to dig 1 wheatie and 2 silver dimes.I just cant believe it.I hope to keep up the silver roll and will posat videos later.Charlie

Sweet!
Looking forward to some more.
Bunker

Congrats on the great hunt!. lots of silver is always good.

Nice finds!!

I have several hundred silver coins and Indians to prove it by :detecting:
I had and used three different 12x10 coils and found in my ground that the pro coil out performed all three of them plus the fourth 12x10 my good hunting buddy Dr.Bob had the exact same results with.
I think part of the problem is the fact that we both hunt a bit faster with our E-Tracs than most Explorer users do and even a lot of fellow E-Tracers . The pro coil was more responsive for us and had a better more uniform detection field from outer front edged to outer rear edge....

A very nice pile of Silver indeed - a big congrats ! :clapping: