Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

TV Diggers ..still acting like idiots

I act like an adult 5 days a week 8 hours a day. The rest is my time do do with what I will.

I havn't laughed this hard at a thread since sscindercoop tried to sell a penny for $500 on the General Merchandise Forum!:rofl:
Ahhh, I love this place!
Mud

Jury is still out on you acting like an adult :rofl:

I watched the first 2 pilot episodes last year and have watched the first 2 this year - and find them entertaining. A few years ago I ran across their vids on the web and got a kick out of these guys - I showed them to my wife and daughter and we were all laughing our heads off. There are a few annoying points about the production that I wish they would fix - like the fake beeps as they swing their coil - it would be a lot better if they unplugged their headphones so everyone could hear the real sounds as they go over the target. Also, the antics are a bit over the top - but I guess they are on "unobtainable" private ground with no one around, so who cares. I don't get everyone's complaints about their lingo - my brother and I have our own vocab and signals that we use that John Q. Public would find stupid. BTW, there are a lot of short "how to" videos on the NatGeo website cover responsible detecting ethics and such (covering holes, not trespassing, taking out your trash, etc.). I'm gonna watch - it's better entertaining than about 90% of the trash on the tube!

I still wanna know if they have to turn ALL of the good stuff they find at sites that are off limits to everybody else to the organizations that maintain the sites. And I also wanna know what credentials their "archaeologist'" has. Let the truth out !!!