Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tweaking the Beach program ?

Impossible to give a definitive answer. So much depends on your specific environment and your personal preferences. The amount of trash, hot rocks, black sand etc, might make one tweak settings, your desire for louder audio, faster or slower recovery speed, threshold tone, number of target tones you desire. My advise is to try what you think will work better for YOU, TEST it out and save in a user profile it you like what you have changed, What works for me may be a total disaster in your area and mind.

WaterWalker said:
"What works for me may be a total disaster in your area and mind."

Same beach-different day/tide/weather conditions all can have an affect!

Experience and experimenting with your machine are the only ways to find what best works for you and your hunting conditions.

Clive's new book may help you with some of your questions.

Good luck and happy hunting,

CJ

I have tweaked my Beach 1 and 2 . They are far better now . Also using Gray Ghost headphones helps a lot , far better tones and that counts on beaches .

There appears to be only a few setting that really affect the target....Sensitivity. ...iron bias....recovery speed and maybe GB. Those you may have to adjust for conditions. The rest you may fine to be settings that best suit you and what u r looking for....but out of the box the machine will run well for most people.