Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Twilight find

I was out till it was too dark to see what I was digging yesterday,but I managed to find what I thought was a religious medal or medallion.
It was down about 6-7" ; and the Etrac had no trouble picking this 2-1/4" baby up.
It was too dark and the find was too dirty to be sure what the heck it was.
But to my surprise, it turned out to be an early Dodge car emblem.
I know Chrysler bought out the Dodge Bros ,but when...... maybe in the 20's ?????
It's not very corroded,but the enamel is flaking quite a bit.
Might still have some $$$ value to a collector

I just looked on ebay and these things are anywhere from $22.00 to $93.00.
Quite a price spread !!
It appears they were radiator ornamentation and date to the 20's,maybe early 30's

Very nice DDDDD,

Never found one but it looks cool. Give American Pickers a call and see what they will offer!!!!! :shrug: lol
Thanks for pic's,

Moose

Cool find !

Smack said:
Nice find. hard to stop digging some times.
You got that right !!
I had hit a good positive signal just before I packed it in , but I was down 7-8 inches and just couldn't see anymore ; so I reluctantly filled in the hole without finding the item.
Nobody else hunts this area as it's private , so I should be able to go back and find the location if I don't wait too long.