Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Two firsts for me- Minie ball on New Jersey beach and Barber quarter

kschae4

Well, was I ever surprised to find these two beauties. First smile came last weekend when I jumped into a sidewalk tear-out where our destoyed boardwalk from Superstorm Sandy is being replaced. If I recall correctly, New Jersey never had an official battle or skirmish on our soil. Guessing a CW verteran's kid was playing with the three ringer and lost it.. (35 tid on safari ) . Second smile turned into a happy dance this evening when the Barber's eagle reverse at 8-9 inches glanced back at me after many decades hidden away. Heard that sweet, flutely music and glanced to see the tid bouncing between 38-39 and dug ever cautiously hoping for big silver and my oldest quarter to date.. Thanks for viewing.

Great find...I'm still looking for my first old coin, personally I will be ecstatic if I find an old buffalo nickel.

Very nice silver there! I wished we had some storm action on our beach's to stir the sand up a bit and reveal some older coins and jewellery!

Love those Barber's - congrats !