Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:twodetecting:It was a AWESOME:surrender:AWESOME:surprised: DAY

TIM CLARK

[video]http://youtu.be/prhfhy_Y4zU[/video] Was over at are old Fair Grounds and got a 12/41 and it was jumping to a 12/44 at 7 inches so I was thinking maybe a silver dime and when I opened the hole and said Quarter I saw cool it a Washington and I removed so of the dirt and MAN it seated . Also got this nice little Silver Ring it has so small stones in it got to have them check out. The detail on this coin in AWESOME. So check out the video . Thanks everyone GL HH.

Wow, what a day!!!

Bunker

nice !!! I have yet to break into the 1800's :stretcher:

Congratulations on a couple VERY nice finds. That Seated lady is in excellent condition. A full LIBERTY on the shield and one of the best looking reverse sides I've ever seen on a coin that has been dug. And that ring..... let us know how the stones check out. Might be more than you expect. Nicely done. HH Randy

Digger said:
Thanks Randy this one is supper nice going to get it check out tomorrow with the ring . the little stone look real but will see. Also Thanks everyone for checking it out.
Congratulations on a couple VERY nice finds. That Seated lady is in excellent condition. A full LIBERTY on the shield and one of the best looking reverse sides I've ever seen on a coin that has been dug. And that ring..... let us know how the stones check out. Might be more than you expect. Nicely done. HH Randy

grouser said:
Keep swinging that coil it will not be long until you put that coil on one GL HH.
nice !!! I have yet to break into the 1800's :stretcher:

Tim that coin is in awesome condition. Great job!!!

Wow! Super condition!

n/t

I was looking at the ring today and I didnt see that around the letter there is Gold is that what they call Black hills Gold . So now I thing these little stone could be real getting them check tomorrow.:cheers:

The ring might be gold plated silver, a very nice find. Congratulations on the Seated too......:please:

WTG Tim awesome hunt amazing seated and ring

Nice one Tim - that quarter is is exceptional shape - you can sure be proud of that one! I watched the vid and it appears to be a "newer" park - what's the story on that place? HH

:drool:Holy Monkey!!! wow dude would have had a feinting episode finding that!! :stretcher: congrats..

doc1964 said:
Where I was is a old fair GroundsI do not no when it started to be a fair ground but the last year was 1972 when a tornado came thought and took it out. The school has the grounds now it is old land a cross the road is the old house that had all the land it dates back to I think around 1860 I have been hunting there sent 2005 I am finding more order coins this year using the CTX I have used four other detector over there but the ctx has got me the oldest coins there. There is more there but you got to send a lot of time to look for the deep target . But I got the time and now I got the detector to do the job. Thanks everyone for checking out the coin and video. GL HH :twodetecting::minelab::cheers:
Nice one Tim - that quarter is is exceptional shape - you can sure be proud of that one! I watched the video and it appears to be a "newer" park - what's the story on that place? HH