Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Uh oh sorry to break this to you guys

bigelow

Uh oh :surprised:
wswzt4.png

I got a kick out of it! :rofl: calm down guys it was just a joke...looked on the website and the first ones are shipping out today (2-2-1:geek:

Good one Bigelow. Sorry to say there are lots of folks suffering from Equinox Derangement Syndrome on here.

No fun allowed on this forum bigelow--EDS running rampant here!!-------It's just a (hopefully great) detector--and it's just a (great) hobby guys.----Relax & take a deep breath--the "E" is ah comin!:thumbup:

I was thinking Aliens....But could be the Russians... Or DPRK....

This is a serious forum! For serious things! Like grown-up things! Like taxes and voting! No time for jokes! Well maybe some :) Good one Bigelow.

Beyonder said:
This is a serious forum! For serious things! Like grown-up things! Like taxes and voting! No time for jokes! Well maybe some :) Good one Bigelow.

Is that steve harvey?

Regardless of how I intend the comment, you guys will always interpret me as being upset. I'm not upset.

a quick glimpse of your profile and recent posts shows all negativity and anger, so why would we assume otherwise...not to mention I try make make a joke and you get all bent about it
Tyber0z said:
Regardless of how I intend the comment, you guys will always interpret me as being upset. I'm not upset.

First and foremost, I'm not angry or negative. I stand up to the people that come here to cause trouble. And this forum has been flooded with people attacking Minelab and the Equinox for months, without reason. Just when we get good news about shipping, you come in with lame photoshop. I said your post was fake and told you to piss off. Big deal. Who is whining now?

Thanks for proving my point, you are a miserable piece of work... :cry:
Tyber0z said:
First and foremost, I'm not angry or negative. I stand up to the people that come here to cause trouble. And this forum has been flooded with people attacking Minelab and the Equinox for months, without reason. Just when we get good news about shipping, you come in with lame photoshop. I said your post was fake and told you to @#$%& off. Big deal. Who is whining now?