Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Unbelievable Weekend huge silver 1885S a large cent and dime trifecta!

Mark kus

37127436-7F79-4D8C-83FE-7093A58C18A1.jpeg
Just can’t believe this weekend It started off on Friday at the park by my house. With another walker and three silver dimes all along the driveway. Then yesterday I headed out to the beach where I got one corroded Indian and some clad change.
On the way home I decided to stop at the spot they had mowed recently these fields are very old .I got out of my car and I started detecting had a few pennies right away then I had a screaming 33-34 I thought it was junk because it was only 4 inches down boy was I surprised to find a 1885 S Morgan dollar still in the plug!!!!
I headed it back today search the new field that I hadn’t been in found a cluster of wheat pennies a 1919 Mercury dime and 1906 barber that completed the trifecta for the weekend also got a dateless buffalo and a few junk rings.
HH
Mark
55CC08AF-AAF0-41FB-9FB8-EED7420666A4.jpeg
FE4E747E-86BC-42EB-8B3A-99510022531A.jpeg
D7E7232F-0AC2-4FFC-A98F-3A05A6ACA73B.jpeg
C4CD4BBA-C05D-4DC8-A138-3DB58D970845.jpeg
43B92144-FDE0-4361-924E-6FD23A50BBB9.jpeg
D66D2082-E97C-4AE9-9FBE-9850009D05BB.jpeg

Thanks everyone the Morgan did go up as high as 35 I don’t pay much attention to numbers I just dig mainly by sound it was so shallow I did not think it was a coin I thought probably a piece of copper because it was actually so close to the edge of the field around this old concrete slab.
I dug a 1883 Morgan in 2018 that coin had a walker right next to it!
Mark..

The field is kind of hard to swing in lots of stubble but worth the effort
54D6C2C4-9E04-440D-BA88-51E0ABE7CA45.jpeg

Thanks Colinwork hope I inspire people to get out and make some great finds Of their own this hobby is great I have met some awesome friends along the way!
Mark

Congratulations! Once when I was a kid I found a silver dollar money clip at soccer practice. I still have it. I went for a hunt yesterday (didn’t find much) just as they were closing the parks for good. I do know of a spot where an old cable car station was. It’s extremely trashy. I hunted it once before with my XP DEUS, I let my brother use my NOX. The dirt was hard packed and we didn’t have any luck. It’s been raining here non stop so maybe I’ll hit it tomorrow. Thanks for the inspiration!

B08DDCD3-B189-4FD2-B458-27E11382F537.png
Thanks Zac I found the silver money clip in my avatar with a gold coin that was attached to it I first found the sterling clip and saw a coin had been attached so I carefully removed more soil and saw the gold eagle in my hand I was stunned!
Mark

Thanks Confetrit hope your able to get out make some good finds also..
Mark

Mark, Wow, nice to see great finds again. This year has certainly been good to you. Keep up the great recoveries and post them as I haven't been out in over a month since moving from the Jersey shore down to the St. Augustine, FL area. HH

Mark, Wow, nice to see great finds again. This year has certainly been good to you. Keep up the great recoveries and post them as I haven't been out in over a month since moving from the Jersey shore down to the St. Augustine, FL area. HH
Will do thanks I try hit a few silvers today only mercury dimes but beats sitting around the house hope you have some good finds to!
Mark