Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Up dates

Hockey2

I have a question I have the CTX 3030 I Have not used it for a couple of months due to I have moved to different state I was able to get the first CTX When it was released My question is there more than one update that I have messed I have not updated it at all Or if you get a current update does it
update everything thanks for any help

There is no way of us knowing how updated your machine is or is not. You will need to hook it up to the computer and see.

I am pretty sure that when you do an update, it will do all of them.

I recently wrote to minelab about your very question and they told me that the latest update will have ALL of the previous updates included.

boot up your exchange program and look for the yellow exclamation points at the top of the screen,,, that will tell you if there is an update for you

Hook it up to your computer and run exchange 2. If you need any help feel free to call me.